Using Your Email Signature to Promote Your Business
SEO company Culver City : Most of us know that putting your information in the signature portion of your email is professional, but did you ever think of why people do that? If someone gets copied on that email or it is forwarded to someone else, that recipient will also get your contact and business information as well. Before you know it, your business information is all over the place and seen by many more people than you can imagine!
It doesn’t long to setup your signature correctly, and once you do it, you never really have to do it again! So take a few minutes to setup your email signature correctly by following these simple tips:
- Include your name, phone number, company name and website
- Add a picture or logo to your email signature (visually appealing)
- If you have social media pages, put those in as well
- Add a quote or company slogan if possible to spark interest
- Add a call to action
- If the above tips do not accurately tell people what your business or company does, included a line describing your services or product.
We are always looking for new ways to promote our business, did you ever think it could be so simple? If you already had an email signature, hopefully you got some ideas on how to refine or polish it. Good luck and happy emailing!
For more information on ways to promote your business and website design Redondo Beach